PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO):
WHAT: Join PROS for a live webinar and learn how to uncover hidden sales opportunities that give your sales team the confidence they need to close every deal at the right price. Growing sales through better pricing takes far more than simple classifications and basic spreadsheet analysis, and it doesn’t have to be difficult. Discussion will include how PROS can give your sales team the edge they need to stay ahead of the competition.
- Close business confidently at maximum revenue for every deal, every time.
- Know which customers represent the biggest uplift opportunities.
- Quote accurately and profitably by leveraging years of purchasing history and applying science-based analytics, not gut feel.
WHO: Patrick Schneidau, PROS Vice President of Product Management and Marketing
WHEN: November 21, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CDTWHERE: To register for the event, visit the PROS website. About Patrick Schneidau Patrick Schneidau joined PROS in 2004, and today serves as the company’s vice president of product management and marketing. In this role, he is directly responsible for development of the company’s go-to-market strategies and positioning for its complete portfolio of pricing and revenue management products – including manufacturing, distribution, services and travel – as well as the strategic vertical sub-markets. About PROS PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 27 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 30 industries. PROS has completed over 600 implementations of its solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 700 people around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com. Forward-Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of PROS pricing and big data software. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with pricing and big data software, and its current expectations of the benefits of pricing and big data software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV