NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
AECOM Technology (ACM) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Cisco (CSCO) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. $25 price target. Company is seeing weak order flow from the emerging markets, Deutsche Bank said.
Cisco was downgraded at Wedbush from outperform to neutral. $23 price target. Company could face growth challenges for several quarters, Wedbush said.
Lifepoint (LPNT) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold to buy. $61 price target. M&A pipeline has tailwinds, and the company can releverage, Deutsche Bank said.
Lululemon (LULU) was downgraded at Sterne Agee to underperform. $56 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is trading at a price-to-earnings ratio of 27, based estimates 2014 earnings.
Office Depot (ODP) was upgraded to buy at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. $6.50 price target. Company has a new CEO and can realize sizable synergies, said BofA/Merrill. PNC Financial (PNC) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform. Valuation call, Oppenheimer said. $78 price target.
Solarcity (SCTY) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. $71 price target. ABS has lowered the discount rate for future projects, Robert Baird said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV