BOSTON, Nov. 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc. (Nasdaq:LOGM) will be providing demonstrations of how the Internet of Things (IoT), and the integration of LogMeIn's Xively IoT platform with Salesforce.com, can be used to reshape tomorrow's connected customer experiences at Salesforce.com's Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco, November 18-21. The LogMeIn exhibits and sessions will feature next-generation IoT solutions, as well cloud-centric services like LogMeIn's join.me, BoldChat and Rescue, aimed at engaging and servicing the multi-device, multi-channel customer.
"The cloud has already had a profound impact on the way businesses approach the customer experience, and we believe that the Internet of Things has the potential to transform how businesses deliver tomorrow's connect customer experiences," said Chad Jones, VP of Product Strategy for LogMeIn's Xively. "We're excited to not only provide Dreamforce attendees with a glimpse into the IoT, but provide real examples of early business adopters who are already applying integrations with Salesforce.com and the IoT to reshape their customer experience."
Highlights of LogMeIn's Dreamforce participation include:Presentations:
- " Unifying Salesforce and Physical Devices: An Internet of Things Customer Study ," November 18 at 3:00 pm. Moscone West 3004
Chad Jones, Xively's VP of Product Strategy, and Elektron Technology will showcase Elektron's new cloud-based Checkit food safety monitoring system powered by Xively and Salesforce.com.
- "How To Transform Your Business with the Internet of Things ," November 18 at 4:45 pm, Developer Zone, Community Theater
Embracing the Internet of Things is easier than people may think. Xively will dive into the specific steps required to transform a business, including device connection, business process integration and more.
- "Bring Your Own App: The Secret Weapon for Sales and Marketing Success," November 19, 12:30 pm, San Francisco Marriott Marquee, Club Room
CIOs and their counterparts in Sales and Marketing have learned the hard way that saying "no" to user-chosen productivity applications is a non-starter. Learn how leading enterprises are embracing these best-of-breed applications to achieve transformative improvements in overall collaboration, and sales and marketing productivity.
- "Harness Little Data for Big Results with the Internet of Things ," November 20 at 9:45 am, Developer Zone, Developer Theater
Connected devices generate a dynamic stream of tiny bits of data. Analyzed collectively, this data creates actionable business intelligence. This session will cover the tools and processes behind today's most successful Internet of Things implementations.
- "Sales & Marketing Freedom with Bring Your Own App", November 20, 11:30 am, Moscone West, Partner Theater
Leading enterprises are using easy and intuitive collaboration applications to increase productivity. In today's "BYOA" world, learn how CIOs and their technology counterparts can embrace employee introduced applications.Demonstrations/Exhibits:
- Developer Zone, booth #DZ 2: Xively
See connected customer solutions that extend Salesforce.com and Heroku to devices in the physical world through Xively Cloud Services. Elektron Technology will be on hand to show its new cloud-based Checkit food safety monitoring system powered by Xively and Salesforce.com.
- Moscone West, Booth #607: Xively, join.me, BoldChat, Rescue
See demonstrations of LogMeIn's suite of cloud offerings, all designed to help businesses manage the entire customer lifecycle from prospect through purchase through service and support, and all featuring integrations with Salesforce.com. Demonstrations will include Xively, as well as join.me, LogMeIn's popular collaboration and online meeting app, BoldChat, LogMeIn's live chat and multichannel customer engagement offering, and Rescue, LogMeIn's customer care and remote support offering.About LogMeIn, Inc. LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) transforms the way people work and live through secure connections to the computers, devices, data, and people that make up their digital world. The company's cloud services free millions of people to work from anywhere, empower IT professionals to securely embrace the modern cloud-centric workplace, give companies new ways to reach and support today's connected customer, and help businesses bring the next generation of connected products to market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV