- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in October 2013 totaled negative $19.8 billion. October 2013 net new assets included a $30.2 billion outflow related to a mutual fund clearing services client, representing the final part of a planned transfer, which totaled approximately $75 billion. Net new assets for the month also included a $2.9 billion inflow related to another mutual fund clearing services client.
- Total client assets were a record $2.18 trillion as of month-end October, up 15% from October 2012 and up 2% compared to September 2013.
- Client daily average trades were 490.8 thousand in October 2013, up 12% compared to October 2012 and up 5% compared to September 2013. October 2013 trading activity included a 5% sequential increase in daily average revenue trades.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts