Ametek Inc. Research ReportOn October 29, 2013, Ametek Inc. (Ametek) announced its acquisition of Creaform Inc. (Creaform) for c. $120 million. Ametek stated that Creaform is the industry leader in stand-alone portable 3D scanners. Commenting on the acquisition, Frank S. Hermance, Ametek Chairman and CEO stated, "Creaform is an outstanding acquisition. It has an impressive R&D base and an industry-leading position across a number of high growth market applications. Creaform significantly expands the range of non-contact metrology products offered by our Ultra Precision Technology business." The Full Research Report on Ametek Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Namrata Maheshwari, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.