Ametek Inc. Research Report
On October 29, 2013, Ametek Inc. (Ametek) announced its acquisition of Creaform Inc. (Creaform) for c. $120 million. Ametek stated that Creaform is the industry leader in stand-alone portable 3D scanners. Commenting on the acquisition, Frank S. Hermance, Ametek Chairman and CEO stated, "Creaform is an outstanding acquisition. It has an impressive R&D base and an industry-leading position across a number of high growth market applications. Creaform significantly expands the range of non-contact metrology products offered by our Ultra Precision Technology business." The Full Research Report on Ametek Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at:
--Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. Research Report On November 4, 2013, Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. ( Nam Tai) reported its unaudited Q3 2013 financial results. Net sales for the quarter grew 61.5% YoY to $284.2 million. Net income totaled $18 million for Q3 2013, compared to $24.6 million in Q3 2012. Diluted EPS for the quarter was $0.40, compared to $0.54 in Q3 2012. The Company stated that the decline in net income resulted from the impact of the lost order in the Company's operation in Wuxi. The Full Research Report on Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/290c_NTE] ---- EDITOR NOTES:
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Namrata Maheshwari, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.