NEW YORK, November 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting Sanmina-SCI Corp. (NASDAQ: SANM), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL), Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEIS), Ametek Inc. (NYSE: AME), and Nam Tai Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: NTE). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Sanmina-SCI Corp. Research ReportOn October 28, 2013, Sanmina-SCI Corp. (Sanmina) reported its financial results for Q4 FY 2013 and FY 2013 (period ended September 28, 2013). The Company's revenue for the quarter totaled $1.51 billion, compared to $1.58 billion in Q4 FY 2012. GAAP diluted EPS was $0.44 during the quarter, compared to $1.96 in Q4 FY 2012. GAAP operating margin was 3.0% in Q4 FY 2013, versus 2.0% in Q4 FY 2012. Jure Sola, Chairman and CEO of Sanmina commented, "Our fourth quarter results were solid. Revenue was up modestly, operating margins expanded 40 basis points sequentially and we generated cash flow from operations of $90 million for the quarter and $318 million for the fiscal year. Our continued focus on cash generation provided us the financial flexibility to reduce our long-term debt $275 million for the year." The Company anticipates Q1 FY 2014 revenue to be in the range of c. $1.43 billion to $1.48 billion and non-GAAP diluted EPS to be between $0.35 and $0.41. The Full Research Report on Sanmina-SCI Corp. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [ http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/c337_SANM] --
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV