Standard Register (NYSE: SR), a leading provider of workflow, content and analytics solutions, today announced it has launched SMARTworks® Connect on salesforce.com’s AppExchange. The integration of this industry-leading distributed marketing platform with Salesforce allows customers to connect their sales channels to marketing content more efficiently, whether in digital or printed form.
Built for the Salesforce Platform, the world’s leading cloud platform for social and mobile business apps, SMARTworks Connect is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
SMARTworks Connect enables sales representatives, agents, franchises and channel partners to personalize and deliver market-ready content using lead, contact and campaign data through a variety of methods, including email, mail, collateral and promotional products.
Comments on the News“Salespeople need options to deliver relevant content to their customers and prospects,” said Jefferson Allen, vice president of marketing and product development for Standard Register Business Solutions. “By integrating SMARTworks with the Salesforce Platform, Standard Register has made it easier for sales to leverage Salesforce data to send highly personalized direct mail and email messages that adhere to corporate brand standards. It’s a meaningful way for organizations to simplify and significantly improve the link between their sales and marketing team efforts.”“The future of enterprise apps is social, mobile, and connected,” said Leyla Seka, vice president, AppExchange and Partner Operations, salesforce.com. “The SMARTworks Connect application helps marketers optimize their supply chain and make better decisions about the content marketing mix.” Product Key Features
- Smart Content – quickly access market-ready content and personalize right from Salesforce.
- Cross-Channel Flexibility – send digitally or in printed form at individual or campaign level.
- Analytics – collect transactional data to report most popular content by multiple dimensions: recency, frequency, method, user and type.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV