WASHINGTON, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VANDA) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that NASDAQ halted trading of Vanda common stock this morning.
The Peripheral and Central Nervous System Drugs Advisory Committee to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) meets today to review Vanda's New Drug Application (NDA) for tasimelteon, proposed trade name HETLIOZ ™, for the treatment of Non-24-Hour Disorder in the totally blind. The Advisory Committee meeting is scheduled for 8:00 am ET.
Vanda's HETLIOZ ™ NDA is currently under Priority Review by the FDA with an action target date under the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA-V) of January 31, 2014.
Investor Contact: Chad RubinVice PresidentThe Trout Group(646) 378-2947 email@example.comMedia Contact: Laney LandsmanAssistant Vice PresidentMakovsky(212) 508-9643 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV