Staples makes perfect gifts happen with incredible deals the week of Black Friday through Cyber Monday, in-stores and online. Shoppers who prefer to shop in-store can take advantage of Staples Black Friday deals with an 8 p.m. store opening on Thanksgiving Day at most locations.
Black Friday deals are available in store and on staples.com while supplies last and include:
- Kindle Fire with Special Offers for $79.99 (save $80)
- HP Pavilion Chromebook for $179.99 (save $150)
- Toshiba C55D-A5382 Laptop for $249.99 (save $200)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone for $49.99 after savings with new 2-year contract agreement or qualified 2-year upgrade. Available on Staples.com and select stores.
“At Staples, we’re making it easy for shoppers to find the perfect gift with amazing deals leading up to Black Friday through Cyber Monday,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president of North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “Staples provides more ways than ever to shop this holiday season, including our new Staples.com online storefront, in store with our knowledgeable associates, new Staples.com kiosk or at the
Visit the Staples weekly ad at
throughout the week of Black Friday to learn more about the latest deals and great ways to save.
More Ways to Save
- New Daily Deals on the completely revamped Staples.com online storefront. Changes daily!
- Trade-in/Trade-up technology recycling programs that give holiday shoppers cash toward to the purchase of a new product. For example, now through Nov. 23, shoppers who recycle an old laptop and purchase a new one, regularly priced at $699.99 or more, will receive $100 toward the new product.
- Free shipping for Staples Rewards members. Non-rewards members receive free shipping for orders of $45 or more.
- Staples Rewards – members receive 5 percent back in Staples Rewards on everything including technology, plus free shipping.
- Staples weekly ad gives shoppers the inside scoop on upcoming deals and offers on the season’s must-haves, from holiday prep items to the season’s top technology.
Staples retail stores will extend holiday hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday including:
- Thurs., Nov. 28 - Staples stores will open 8 p.m., and close at midnight in all areas allowed* (excluding, Mass., Rhode Island and Maine)
- Fri., Nov. 29 – Staples stores will open at 6 a.m*.
for local store listings and hours.
Staples is the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer. For 27 years, Staples has served the needs of business customers and its vision is to provide every product businesses need to succeed. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples offers office supplies, technology products and services, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, copy and print services and a wide range of other product categories. With thousands of associates worldwide dedicated to making it easy for businesses of all sizes, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at