HitFix Hires GM Of Moviefone As Chief Operating Officer
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HitFix ( www.hitfix.com) today announced the hiring of entertainment industry veteran Lesley Kallet Rose as their new Chief Operating Officer. In this role, Kallet Rose will be responsible for day to day operations, driving product development and related traffic growth and maintaining distribution partnerships, reporting directly to HitFix CEO and co-founder Jennifer Sargent. Kallet Rose comes to HitFix following a nearly 10 year tenure at AOL, where she most recently served as General Manager of Moviefone, during which time she oversaw original video franchises including the award winning Unscripted series, which delivers millions of streams per month.
"We are thrilled to have Lesley join HitFix as the newest member of our senior management team," said Sargent. "Her deep entertainment background and track record speaks for itself, and the success and leadership that she brought to her role at Moviefone is exactly what HitFix is looking to tap into during this key moment in our own growth."
Prior to joining Moviefone as a Partner Relations Manager in 2004, Kallet Rose worked in interactive theatrical marketing at Warner Bros. Pictures, helping to develop successful online campaigns for films such as the Harry Potter franchise and Ocean's Eleven. Kallet Rose is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
"It's an incredible time at HitFix and I'm excited to play a part in their continued evolution," said Kallet Rose. "I've been watching the site from afar for some time, and have been continually impressed by both the quality of their original content and their targeted multi-platform strategy, which has enabled their rapid expansion into one of the key players in the online entertainment space."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV