LANSING, Mich., Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers Energy is sponsoring a forum to provide information to anyone interested in a new program to sell electricity produced by anaerobic digesters.
The 2013 Forum on Anaerobic Digester Production of Energy: New Opportunities for Projects in Michigan is being hosted by Michigan State University and will take place Nov. 26 at the Okemos Conference Center. Registration is open until Nov. 20.
Anaerobic digesters generate electricity with biodegradable material. The process to produce renewable energy could be a good option for those associated with agricultural operations, wastewater treatment facilities, and food production who are interested in learning about turning waste into energy, which they can sell to Consumers Energy.
The interactive forum will feature:
- Case studies, moderated by an extension educator with Michigan State University
- Topics presented by the Michigan Public Service Commission, including renewable energy policies, and future legislation.
- Financial issues, presented by a financial lender.
- Details of Consumers Energy Experimental Advanced Renewable Program, presented by Consumers Energy's director of electric transactions and wholesale settlements.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts