Plaza Premium Lounge Opens Asia's Largest Pay-in Lounge
HONG KONG, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Coinciding with the company's 15 th anniversary, Plaza Premium Lounge (PPL) has entered a new era with the opening of their flagship Lounge at Hong Kong International Airport. Centrally located in the airport's West Hall and measuring 15,000 ft², the expansive 24-hour retreat will be the largest pay-in lounge in Asia.
A Distinctive Design
Engaging guests from the start, the new lounge's entrance and PPL logo are visible from the walkway. The lounge, designed by Kinney Chan of Kinney Chan & Associates, is divided into several zones to provide travellers with multiple experiences and choices while at the lounge. Beyond the well-lit reception area, guests enter the main lounge and are greeted by a variety of seating configurations and a sleek, sophisticated design.Catering to single travellers, couples and large parties, guests can choose to take a seat at one of the booths, share a communal table or appreciate the panoramic view of the runway from one of the bar stools. While the neutral palette conveys warmth, the designers have taken full advantage of the full-length windows, inviting an abundance of natural light into the space. Each area fulfils a different purpose -- relaxing, dining or working -- and is designed accordingly. While the lounge and bar areas feature soft lighting, hushed tones and subtle textures to create a mood of quiet calm, the dining spaces engage guests with their open kitchens, bold colours and tempting food displays. At the fully-equipped working station, executives can stay connected with the lounge's free Wi-Fi, charge up their devices in one of the many power sockets, complete a transaction at the private workstations while enjoying the panoramic view of the airport runway.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV