Bavarian Nordic Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Selected upcoming milestones
- Deliver 7 million doses of IMVAMUNE to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile in 2013
- Initiate the final Phase 3 trial of IMVAMUNE in the fourth quarter of 2013
- Complete enrollment in the PROSPECT Phase 3 study of PROSTVAC in the first half of 2014
- Report data from NCI-sponsored clinical trials of PROSTVAC
In order to further strengthen and expand its relations to the investor community in USA, the company has appointed Seth Lewis as Vice President of Investor Relations. He will be based in the U.S. and take up this new position later in November. Seth Lewis joins the company from The Trout Group, LLC, where he has held the position as Senior Vice President.
Webcast and conference call The Company will host a conference call today at 2.00 pm CET (8.00 am EST). President and CEO, Anders Hedegaard will present the interim results followed by a Q&A session with participation of the Company's executive management. Dial-in numbers for the conference call are: Denmark: +45 32 72 80 18, UK: +44 (0) 844 571 8957, USA: +1 866 682 8490. A webcast of the conference call will be broadcast simultaneously at www.bavarian-nordic.com/webcast . On this page, the accompanying presentation will be available prior to the conference call.
About Bavarian Nordic Bavarian Nordic is an international biotechnology company developing and manufacturing novel cancer immunotherapies and vaccines for infectious diseases. Lead product candidates are PROSTVAC®, an immunotherapy product candidate for advanced prostate cancer that is the subject of an ongoing pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial and IMVAMUNE®, a non-replicating smallpox vaccine candidate in Phase 3 development, which is being developed and supplied for emergency use to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile under a contract with the U.S. Government. IMVAMUNE® is approved in the European Union under the trade name IMVANEX®.Bavarian Nordic's shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen under the symbol BAVA (Reuters: BAVA.CO, Bloomberg: BAVA.DC). The company has a sponsored Level 1 ADR program listed in the U.S. (OTC) under the symbol BVNRY.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV