World First French Fries Vending Machine Invented
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A company called Beyondte Technology Co., Limited has invented an innovative machine: the French fries vending machine. This company is located in Xirong industrial zone, Gushu, Baoan, Shenzhen, China.
Richard Jiang, sales manager of Beyondte, says they have been designing this machine since 2008, and that it took them around five years and millions of dollars to develop the machine. Both vegetable oil and beef fat can be used to cook French fries using the machine, which also provides three sauce options.
The machine was tested in Chaussee de Gand-Steenweng op Gent, Brussels, Belgium in August 2013 by a distributor of Beyondte. Also, customers in Croatia, Iran and Chile have purchased machines from Beyondte that have had a great impact in the market.In Belgium, one can purchase a 135g portion of fries cooked in beef fat from the machine for 2.5 euros. The machine can also be set to serve 150g portions. Since 1992, many companies have tried to develop such a machine, as French fry is popular food around the world, with a huge market. Now, hungry customers can enjoy fresh, hot potato chips from this vending machine after inserting their coins or bills and waiting just 95 seconds. For more information, please visit www.beyondte.com. SOURCE Beyondte Electronics Co.,Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV