NAACOS Announces New ACO Webinar Series
WASHINGTON, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Association of ACOs announces its latest webinar series: ACO Quality Reporting – Preparing for 2014. All organizations interested in learning about this critical requirement for ACOs are welcome to register. Quality Measures have been a controversial and difficult aspect of implementing a Medicare ACO and NAACOS is committed to sharing the learning/experiences of the ACOs that have been through the reporting process. This series of webinars will be presented by staff from ACOs and will have plenty of time for participants to ask questions.
We also expect during the series timeline for CMS to publish the final Quality Benchmarks that will determine savings for the first performance year. When that occurs we will include a discussion of those benchmarks in the next webinar. The four-part series will occur on Wednesdays from 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET.
Webinar dates and topics are:
- November 20, 2013: Lessons Learned from the 2013 GPRO submission process
- December 11, 2013: Planning & Preparing Strategies for 2014 GPRO Reporting
- December 18, 2013: Obtaining & Reporting Quality Preventive Measures
- January 8, 2014: Obtaining & Reporting Quality At-Risk Measures
Registration is FREE and can be accomplished at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3081115609116628482More information, including speakers, dates and registration details, can be found on the NAACOS website: www.naacos.com. NAACOS is a 501 (c) 6 non-profit organization that allows ACOs to work together to increase quality of care, lower costs and improve the health of the communities. Determined to create an environment for advocacy and shared learning, organizations representing over 75 Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) from more than 20 States have formed the National Association of ACOs. Our mission is to:
- Foster growth of ACO models of care;
- Participate with Federal Agencies in development & implementation of public policy;
- Provide industry-wide uniformity on quality and performance measures;
- Educate members in clinical and operational best practices;
- Collectively engage the vendor community, and
- Educate the public about the value of accountable care.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts