The law firm of Federman & Sherwood has been retained by a shareholder of Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SRPT) (“Sarepta” or “the Company”) to investigate Sarepta for possible violations of Sections 10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and/or breaches of fiduciary duty by the Company’s officers and directors.
During its Q3 Earnings Conference Call on November 12, 2013, Sarepta announced that the Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) had just advised the Company not to file for accelerated approval of its drug eteplirsen, which is used to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy, citing “considerable doubt…on the efficacy support of eteplirsen.” This delay could push the potential approval of eteplirsen back by more than 2 years. Once this announcement was made, Sarepta shares dropped more than 64%, a 52-week low.
Federman & Sherwood is investigating whether Sarepta issued materially false and/or misleading statements or failed to disclose material facts surrounding the approval of
eteplirsen. If you currently own common stock in Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc., have any information to assist in our investigation, or have questions or concerns regarding this notice or your rights or interests in this matter, please contact William B. Federman at
email@example.com. Federman & Sherwood has extensive nationwide experience in representing investors in securities, derivative and merger-related shareholder class actions, and has been appointed as lead counsel in multiple complex cases across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV