Tetra Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEK) announced today that it has been awarded an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) contract with Chevron Mining, Inc.
Through this contract, Tetra Tech will be providing EPC services for a new water treatment plant to support the Questa Mine Site located in Taos, New Mexico. This project will support the treatment of water from various influent streams surrounding the mine.
“Our health and safety, and quality programs align well with Chevron,” said Dan Batrack, Tetra Tech Chairman and CEO. “We are pleased to continue to provide services to this important client.”
About Tetra Tech ( www.tetratech.com)Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions to complex problems focused on water, environment, energy, infrastructure, and natural resources. With more than 14,000 employees worldwide, Tetra Tech’s capabilities span the entire project life cycle. Any statements made in this release that are not based on historical fact are forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statements made in this release represent management’s best judgment as to what may occur in the future. However, Tetra Tech’s actual outcome and results are not guaranteed and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions ("Future Factors"), and may differ materially from what is expressed. For a description of Future Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from such forward-looking statements, see the discussion under the section "Risk Factors" included in the Company’s Form 10-K and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV