NEW YORK, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi & Korsinsky is investigating Sarepta Therapeutics, Inc. ("Sarepta" or the "Company") (NasdaqGM: SRPT) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/sarepta-srpt/ or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
On November 11, 2013, the Company announced that it had been instructed by the Food and Drug Administration not to file for accelerated approval of eteplirsen, the Company's drug to treat Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Sarepta shares fell more than 64% upon this news.If you own Sarepta stock and wish to obtain additional information about the investigation and your legal rights, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/sarepta-srpt/ . Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm's 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. CONTACT:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Joseph Levi, Esq. Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.30 Broad Street - 24th Floor New York, NY 10004 Tel: (212) 363-7500Toll Free: (877) 363-5972Fax: (866) 367-6510 www.zlk.com SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV