"The Technology Fast 50 awards are an opportunity for businesses to gain recognition for their successes and achievements over the last five years. This year's ranking highlights the importance of finding a niche product or service to beat the recession."
"The awards are an opportunity for businesses to gain recognition for their successes and achievements. This year's ranking highlights the importance of being innovative and finding a niche product or service, to beat the recession."
Notes to edi to rs
* Growth rates are all over the last five years. The full list of this year's winners and winner breakdown by region and sector is available athttp://www.fast50.co.uk About HighQ: HighQ is a leading provider of secure enterprise collaboration, publishing and document exchange software. We provide innovative solutions to some of the world's leading law firms, investment banks and corporations. We uniquely combine secure, enterprise-grade technology with the best ideas and user experience from consumer tools to enable you to securely exchange critical business information and collaborate with colleagues, customers and partners in one unified space. About Deloitte: In this press release references to Deloitte are references to Deloitte LLP, which is among the country's leading professional services firms. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited ("DTTL"), a UK private company limited by guarantee, whose member firms are legally separate and independent entities. Please see http://www.deloitte.co.uk/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of DTTL and its member firms. The information contained in this press release is correct at the time of going to press. For more information, please visit http://www.deloitte.co.uk. Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is one of the UK's foremost technology award programmes. Now going into its 16th successful year, it is a ranking of the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies, based on revenue growth over the last five years. The UK Fast 50 awards are all about growth driven by leading intellectual property and are a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship. The UK Fast 50 is part of an international programme run by Deloitte, qualifying entrants of the UK Fast 50 will be put forward to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA ( Europe, Middle East and Africa) programme. Previous winners have come from across the UK, are both large and small, and included some of the most dynamic players in all areas of technology, from Internet specialists to biotech, digital media technology to life sciences, computers to semiconductors and software to telecommunications. For more information visit http://www.fast50.co.uk UK Technology Fast 50 eligibility criteria
- The company must have been in business for a minimum of five years;
- The company must be considered a technology company, which is defined as:
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts