- For the 2013 fourth quarter, the company is forecasting sales to increase 6 to 8 percent and expects earnings per share of $2.53 to $2.73.
- For the full year 2013, the company reiterated its sales growth forecast of 5 to 6 percent, and its earnings per share guidance of $11.45 to $11.65.
- For the full year 2014, the company is forecasting sales growth of 6 to 10 percent, and expects earnings per share of $12.25 to $13.00.
Grainger Provides Outlook At Analyst Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.