Chicago Auto Show Launches New Website Featuring Responsive Design
CHICAGO, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Chicago Auto Show launched a completely redesigned website today in anticipation of the 106th edition of the nation's largest auto show. Aligned with the Chicago Auto Show's initiative to remain at the forefront of industry innovation and provide fans with the best possible experience, ChicagoAutoShow.com now boasts responsive design that provides an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.
"Desktop, tablet or smartphone, the redesigned site dynamically resizes type, images and graphics to provide an unparalleled preview of the show for all online visitors," said Kurt Schiele, 2014 Chicago Auto Show chairman. "Fans across the world can now experience the Chicago Auto Show through interactive and engaging elements regardless of the device they are using."
The 2014 Chicago Auto Show website raises the bar with daily image galleries, a comprehensive listing of vehicles on display and integrated social media content from the Chicago Auto Show's official blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels. Consumer favorites return from last year including user-controlled webcams with a live-streaming capability and unmatched virtual tour experience, provided by 360Revo.com. Staple elements also remain such as show floor maps, online ticket purchase, detailed directions and a newsroom for registered media. Together these elements form a winning combination that engages visitors year-round.
Key features of ChicagoAutoShow.com include:
- About the Show: includes directions, show dates and times, interactive displays, special guest appearances and more.
- First Look for Charity: the online home for the show's signature charity fundraiser, visitors can learn more about the event, purchase tickets and even find discounts on tuxedo rentals.
- Multimedia: the Chicago Auto show comes to life with a virtual tour, photo galleries, more than 160 videos and webcams while providing the latest news via its official blog.
- Vehicles on Display: the most comprehensive listing of the new 2014 and 2015 models, concept cars and new-product reveals.
- Media, Sponsor and Exhibitor microsites: exclusive content for media members, potential and current sponsors and exhibitors.
- Show History: the Chicago Auto Show has a robust history, and the story is told here with a series of classic photos beginning in 1901.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts