In trading on Wednesday, shares of AutoZone, Inc. (AZO) touched a new 52-week high of $455.88/share. That's a 33.31% rise, or $113.9 per share from the 52-week low of $341.98 set back on 01/11/2013. That means at today's intraday high, any investor who purchased AZO stock any time over the past 52 weeks has an unrealized gain, including company insiders.
Over the past six months, insiders have been scooping up shares, and those bets are now paying off handsomely. As summarized by the table below, AZO has seen 2 different instances of insiders buying over the trailing six month period.
|10/15/2013||Douglas H. Brooks||Director||355||$422.54||$150,001.27|
|10/17/2013||D. Bryan Jordan||Director||240||$423.87||$101,729.26|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV