- Medicare beneficiaries who research and evaluate Medicare options spend, on average, 22 hours on their plan decision – reflecting the importance they place on the decision.
- 64 percent of people eligible for Medicare cite plan quality as the key factor driving them to switch their Medicare coverage, rating overall quality as more important than plan cost and ability to continue receiving care from their primary care provider.
- Nationally, educational resources from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), help from friends, and the Internet are the leading resources Medicare beneficiaries turn to aid them in the plan-selection process.
- 10 percent of Medicare beneficiaries would like for someone to do their Medicare planning for them.
Many Medicare Beneficiaries Spending Nearly 24 Hours Researching And Selecting Their Medicare Coverage
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.