CLEARWATER, Fla., Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced the winners of its Vendor Partner of the Year awards, presented during the company's ninth annual Vendor Partner Summit event on November 13, 2013 at the Hilton Tampa Downtown.
Tech Data's Vendor Partner Award recipients are recognized annually for their strong partnerships, loyalty, collaboration and unwavering commitment to the continued success of Tech Data and its reseller customers. The 2013 Tech Data Vendor Partner Award winners are:
- Vendor Partner of the Year ($500 Million & Over): Cisco Systems
- Vendor Partner of the Year ($100 Million to $500 Million): Samsung
- Vendor Partners of the Year ($100 Million & Under): LG and Oracle
- Vendor Partner Representative of the Year: Andrew Buckley, Cisco
- Growth Vendor Partner of the Year: EMC
- Best SMB-Focused Vendor Partner of the Year: Lenovo
- Enablement Innovator of the Year: APC
- Cloud Vendor Partner of the Year: Trend Micro
- Mobility Vendor Partner of the Year: Verizon
"We are proud to recognize our vendor partners who have demonstrated best-in-class innovation and a commitment to channel enablement over the past year," said Joe Quaglia, senior vice president, U.S. Marketing, and president, TDMobility at Tech Data. "As Tech Data enters its 40 th year, we remain committed to enabling our vendor partners with the best go-to-market solutions, while providing our reseller customers with the right products and tools to grow their businesses. Together with our channel partners, we look forward to growing bolder, better, faster and stronger in the coming year."More than 500 channel partners were in attendance at Vendor Partner Summit, which featured interactive breakout session presentations on Tech Data's key verticals and initiatives, as well as presentations on the company's overall sales and marketing strategies by Tech Data Chief Executive Officer Bob Dutkowsky; Senior Vice President, U.S. Sales Pete Peterson; and Quaglia. Tech Data's Vendor Summit is produced by TDAgency, Tech Data's in-house full-cycle marketing services agency. About Tech Data Ranked No. 119 on the Fortune ® 500, Tech Data Corporation is one of the world's largest wholesale distributors of technology products, services and solutions. Its advanced logistics capabilities and value added services enable 120,000 resellers in more than 100 countries to efficiently and cost effectively support the diverse technology needs of end users. To learn more, visit www.techdata.com , or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
CONTACT: MEDIA CONTACT Amanda Lee Public Relations Manager (727) 538-5803 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts