Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE:JEC) announced today that it was awarded an Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) contract by Midway Gold Corp. (Midway) for its Pan gold project in Nevada.
Under the terms of the contract, Jacobs is managing the construction of the leach pad, ponds, buildings, ADR plant and other mine site infrastructure, and is providing the manpower and equipment for the construction phase of the Pan project.
In making the announcement, Jacobs Executive Vice President Andy Kremer stated, “We are delighted to build upon the solid relationship we’ve established with Midway by working with them on the construction of their first project. We look forward to leveraging our extensive engineering, procurement and construction management expertise and resources to help them meet their business objectives at Pan.”
Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical professional and construction services.Statements made in this release that are not based on historical fact are forward-looking statements. We base these forward-looking statements on management’s current estimates and expectations as well as currently available competitive, financial and economic data. Forward-looking statements, however, are inherently uncertain. There are a variety of factors that could cause business results to differ materially from our forward-looking statements. For a description of some of the factors which may occur that could cause actual results to differ from our forward-looking statements please refer to our 2012 Form 10-K, and in particular the discussions contained under Items 1 - Business, 1A - Risk Factors, 3 - Legal Proceedings, and 7 - Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations. We do not undertake to update any forward-looking statements made herein.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV