UPS Pilots Support The Boxer-Cantwell "Safe Skies Act"
WASHINGTON, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Independent Pilots Association (UPS pilots) fully supports the "Safe Skies Act" introduced today by U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and cosponsored by U.S. Senator Maria Cantwell (D-WA).
"Senator Boxer has shown continuing leadership by once again introducing legislation to ensure that the FAA's flight duty and rest requirements equally apply to all-cargo carriers," said IPA President, Captain Robert Travis. "Her unwavering commitment will end the cargo carve out and bring Part 117 back in line with Congress's original intent, one level of safety for U.S. aviation."
The Independent Pilots Association represents the 2,600 pilots who fly for United Parcel Service.
SOURCE Independent Pilots Association
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV