Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KST, AFT, HTGC, WTR, DNKN
Dunkin Brands Group (NASDAQ: DNKN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 19 cents per share. At a price of $47.18 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for Dunkin Brands Group has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Dunkin Brands Group has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 43.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and franchises quick service restaurants under the Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 37.27. TheStreet Ratings rates Dunkin Brands Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. You can view the full Dunkin Brands Group Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV