Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/15/13, Susser Petroleum Partners LP (SUSP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4687, payable on 11/29/13. As a percentage of SUSP's recent stock price of $33.97, this dividend works out to approximately 1.38%, so look for shares of Susser Petroleum Partners LP to trade 1.38% lower — all else being equal — when SUSP shares open for trading on 11/15/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for SUSP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4687 declared by Susser Petroleum Partners LP:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from SUSP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 5.52% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
In Wednesday trading, Susser Petroleum Partners LP shares are currently up about 2.9% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV