UBS Investment Bank announced that today is the first day of trading on the NYSE Arca ® for the ETRACS Monthly Pay 2x Leveraged Diversified High Income ETN (NYSE:DVHL). DVHL is linked to the monthly compounded 2x leveraged performance of the NYSE ® Diversified High Income Index (the “Index”), reduced by investor fees.
Variable monthly coupon linked to 2 times the net cash distributions, if any, on the Index constituents
|2x Index Yield 1||13.63%|
|Underlying Index||NYSE ® Diversified High Income Index|
|Leverage||2x leverage that is reset monthly, not daily|
DVHL Offers Investors:
- Significant income potential in the form of a variable monthly coupon linked to 2 times the net cash distributions, if any, on the Index constituents.
- Monthly compounded 2x leveraged exposure to an index comprised of a diversified portfolio of 138 publicly-traded, income-producing securities.
- Diversification across geographic regions (e.g., emerging market bonds and international equities) and across asset classes and sectors (e.g., equities, fixed income, MLPs, BDCs, REITs, preferred stock, high yield bonds, etc.).
“We are very excited about the NYSE Diversified High Income Index,” said Paul Somma, Senior ETRACS Structurer. “Since its inception, the index has delivered attractive returns and significant yields from a highly diversified asset pool. DVHL provides investors with 2x access to this compelling index that marries significant income potential and diversification, and further cements ETRACS' reputation as a leading innovator of income-generating products.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts