ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT OF BURGESS FROM BOARD
WINNIPEG & MINNEAPOLIS, MN, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - IMRIS Inc. (NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM), a leader in providing multi-functional intraoperative imaging environments, today announced that Jay D. Miller, the Company's President & Chief Executive Officer, will present a Corporate overview at two investor conferences in November and December.
Canaccord Genuity Medical Technology & Diagnostics Forum: IMRIS is scheduled to present on Thursday November 14, 2013 at 2pm Eastern Time at the Westin Grand Central in New York.
Piper Jaffray 25 th Annual Healthcare Conference: IMRIS is scheduled to present on Tuesday December 3, 2013 at 11:50am Eastern Time at the New York Palace in New York City.The slides of Mr. Miller's presentation will be available at www.imris.com, and can be found under Investors, Events & Presentations. The Company is also announcing the retirement of Robert Burgess from the IMRIS Board of Directors effective November 15, 2013. About IMRIS IMRIS (NASDAQ: IMRS; TSX: IM) is a global leader in providing image guided therapy solutions through its VISIUS Surgical Theatre - a revolutionary, multifunctional surgical environment that provides unmatched intraoperative vision to clinicians to assist in decision making and enhance precision in treatment. The multi-room suites incorporate diagnostic quality high-field MR, CT and angio modalities accessed effortlessly in the operating room setting. VISIUS Surgical Theatres serve the neurosurgical, cardiovascular, spinal and cerebrovascular markets and have been selected by 60 leading medical institutions around the world. For more information, visit www.imris.com. SOURCE IMRIS Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV