LOS ANGELES, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTN: DKAM) a leading U.S. broker for the leading authentic Mexican craft beer, Day of the Dead, is now offered across brand concepts of the leading international restaurant group Richard Sandoval Restaurants (RSR). Owned and operated by acclaimed Mexican born chef Richard Sandoval, RSR has over 35 restaurant concepts spanning Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Virginia, Washington D.C as well as in Dubai, Serbia, Qatar and Mexico. Day of the Dead Craft Beer is a perfect fit for this group of contemporary Latin restaurants. The brand delivers six varieties of authentic Mexican craft beer in unique artistic labeled bottles. Patrons of RSR will be introduced to new exciting, both visually and sensory, food and beverages. Chef Sandoval is a master of accomplishing that through his carefully crafted cuisine and Day of the Dead craft beer is the leader in Mexican craft beer.
To further reinforce this match, RSR developed a specialty pairing menu with Day of the Dead Mexican Craft Beer. "We are looking forward to working with Day of the Dead Craft Beer," says Robert Day, National Beverage Director for RSR. "This top product line combined with Chef Sandoval's cuisine will surely offer our customers an enhanced and memorable dining experience."
Both companies are taking this collaboration seriously and understand the influence of introducing a beverage on-premise. Consumers are captive and expecting an overall delightful experience. RSR is confident Day of the Dead Craft Beer will deliver and that is a huge testament to the brand. Considering Restaurant Hospitality magazine named Richard Sandoval Restaurants as one of the "25 Coolest Multi-Concept Companies."
Drinks Americas mission is to identify and invest the majority of our brand-building resources on those with the greatest growth potential such as Day of the Dead Craft Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV