GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) will demonstrate the company's long-lasting support for the Mexican truck, bus, and coach markets this week at Expotransporte ANPACT 2013.
Located in Booth G0190, Dana will promote its proven Spicer ® drivetrain solutions and continued commitment to innovations for vehicle manufacturers, while spotlighting its leading aftermarket sales and service capabilities for dealers and fleets in the region.
"Commercial-vehicle fleets in Mexico recognize how durable, efficient drivetrain solutions can contribute to lower fuel costs, increased productivity, and improved profitability," said Pat D'Eramo, president of Dana Commercial Vehicle Driveline Technologies. "As OEMs and fleets expand their operations in the region, Dana is well positioned to offer a full range of support from manufacturing to aftermarket sales and service."
For nearly 50 years, Dana has collaborated with commercial-vehicle manufacturers in Mexico, supplying a full selection of Spicer steer axles, single and tandem drive axles, and driveshafts. As regional demand for productivity and fuel efficiency intensifies, Dana also offers technologically advanced drivetrain solutions, such as:
- the industry-first Spicer ® Diamond Series™ driveshaft, which utilizes Dana's advanced proprietary manufacturing processes to significantly reduce weight while maintaining the strength of an all steel system; and
- the all-new 40,000-lb. Spicer ® AdvanTEK ® 40 tandem axle, featuring market-leading design solutions for increasing fuel economy, improving reliability, reducing vehicle weight, and decreasing total ownership costs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts