MEXICO CITY, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR) (ASUR), the first privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancun Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, as well as a 50% JV partner in Aerostar Airport Holdings, LLC, operator of the Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico, today announced today that its Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting will be held on December 23, 2013 and announced the agenda for the meeting.
The following is the complete text of the call for the shareholders' meeting:
CALL FOR AN ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF THE SHAREHOLDERS OF GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL SURESTE, S.A.B. DE C.V.
By resolution of the Board of Directors adopted at the meeting held on November 12, 2013 and pursuant to the provisions of Articles 36, 37 and other provisions of the by-laws of Grupo Aeroportuario del Sureste, S.A.B. de C.V. (the "Company") and Articles 180 and 183 of the General Corporations Law ("Ley General de Sociedades Mercantiles"), the Company's shareholders are hereby called to attend the Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting (the "Meeting"), which will take place at 10:00 am on December 23, 2013, at the Company's offices in Bosque de Alisos No. 47-A 4 th floor, Colonia Bosque de las Lomas, 05120, Mexico City, Mexico, to discuss the following matters:A G E N D A I. Presentation and, if applicable, approval of the following:
II. Appointment of delegates in order to enact the resolutions adopted at the Meeting and, if applicable, to formalize such resolutions. Resolutions thereon.
Proposal by the Board of Directors to pay an extraordinary net dividend in cash from accumulated retained earnings in the amount of $4.40 ( four pesos and forty cents Mexican legal tender) for each of the ordinary "B" and "BB" Series shares. Resolutions thereon; and
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV