SAN MATEO, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the details of a special event at the New York Stock Exchange to explain how advances in cloud computing have enabled businesses to provide a more personalized, relevant experience for customers while increasing efficiency, expediting fulfillment and better managing suppliers and inventory. The event, entitled "The Next Revolution is Now: Seamless Commerce in the Cloud," will be held Wednesday, November 20 from 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET and feature insights from business leaders reaping the benefits of providing a seamless commerce experience to customers. NetSuite GM of Commerce Products, Andy Lloyd, will keynote the event and ring the closing bell at the NYSE along with NetSuite customers, C.O. Bigelow and Poppin Inc. Click here for more information and to register.
Today's consumers expect personalized and engaging shopping experiences that are relevant, timely and consistent across channels. During the event, Lloyd's keynote will detail these emerging trends in commerce and describe how a unified suite of software, bringing together commerce, financials and customer relationship management, can help businesses meet consumer needs.
Lloyd will then be joined by key members of the C.O. Bigelow and Poppin teams who will share their first-hand experiences of running their business in the NetSuite cloud. C.O. Bigelow, the oldest apothecary in the U.S., sells thousands of health and beauty products through B2B and B2C Ecommerce, retail and wholesale channels, implemented NetSuite to gain visibility into sales across their business. Poppin, an innovative retailer offering a distinctive collection of chic, yet affordable work-lifestyle products, is using NetSuite to power its Ecommerce site, and coherently integrate the online experience, financials, inventory and order management. The efficiency of the system has supported Poppin's explosive growth and expansion into new sales channels.
During the event, attendees will:
- Learn how cloud computing is transforming the commerce experience.
- Discover the latest trends to enable customer engagement however and whenever they choose.
- Hear real-world success stories of how businesses are providing unique and engaging experiences with seamless commerce.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV