CHERRY HILL, N.J., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank ®, has introduced two new Commercial checking products, offering features, benefits, and choices for growing small and mid-size businesses.
TD Commercial Convenience Checking and TD Commercial Simple Checking are checking accounts that provide advanced payment services typically associated with treasury management in a simple and easy to understand package. The new offerings allow customers to manage their business finances more effectively and reduce service fees with earnings credits on balances.
"We recognize that emerging commercial businesses have advanced banking and payment needs, but may not be ready for full scale treasury management services. We've responded with solutions that satisfy the needs of such businesses, conveniently and affordably," said Ravi Subbaraya, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Banking Products at TD Bank. "Our new Commercial Checking suite provides value, simplicity and features to make banking with TD even more convenient for business customers."
TD Bank's new checking products include:
- TD Commercial Convenience Checking – For growing small and mid-size businesses with more complex financial needs, TD Commercial Convenience Checking enables customers to select the advanced online payment services they want, with the benefit of an Earnings Credit Rate (ECR) that can help offset the cost of banking services. With access to several advanced payments and receivables services, available through the state of the art TD eTreasury ® platform, this product helps account holders run their business more effectively and securely. Key features include three free accounts, 1,000 free transactions per statement cycle across the account relationship, and the ability to waive a monthly maintenance fee.
- TD Commercial Simple Checking – For growing small businesses and mid-size businesses with simpler payment needs, TD Commercial Simple Checking provides cost-effective checking features with the relationship value they need. Account holders can take advantage of free online banking and bill pay and receive an ECR to help offset the cost of banking services.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts