Forecast 1-Year Return: Stocks with a red number are projected to decline by that percentage over the next 12 months. Stocks with a black number in the table are projected to move higher by that percentage over the next 12 months.
Value Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to buy on weakness. The letters mean; W-weekly, M-monthly, Q-quarterly, S-semiannual and A-annual.
Pivot: A level between a value level and risky level that should be a magnet during the time frame noted.
Risky Level: Price at which to enter a GTC limit order to sell on strength.General Electric ($27.05) set a multi-year high at $27.19 on Nov. 7. This stock has a positive but overbought weekly chart profile with a monthly value level at $24.69 with a semiannual pivot at $26.68 and quarterly risky level at $28.47. Home Depot (HD) ($76.18) set its multi-year high at $81.56 back on May 22. The stock has been moving sideways to down since then and is above its 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $75.73 and $74.51. My semiannual value level at $74.17 held at the second half 2013 on Sept. 6. This week's risky level is $76.88. IBM ($183.07) has been below its 200-day SMA since July 19 and traded to a 2013 low at $172.57 on Oct. 17. IBM is the only undervalued Dow component and it stayed below its 50-day SMA at $183.80 on Tuesday. My annual value level is $171.70 with a monthly risky level at $184.92 and the 200-day SMA at $196.21. Coca Cola ($39.88) has been trading back and forth around its 200-day SMA at $39.81 since Oct. 28 after rebounding from a second half 2013 low at $36.83 on Oct. 7. My weekly value level is $39.15 with a monthly pivot at $40.87 and quarterly risky level at $42.74. McDonalds (MCD) ($97.66) has been trading back and forth around its 200-day SMA at $97.88 since August 15 and its second half 2013 low is $93.14 set on Oct. 9. My weekly value is $94.81 with a semiannual pivot at $98.47 and annual risky level at $99.38.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV