SUNNYVALE, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® mobility software and cordless IP phones will be used track side for the first time by the Williams F1 ® Team during the 2013 Formula 1 United States Grand Prix in Austin, taking place Nov. 15-17. The roll-out of ShoreTel unified communications (UC) for Williams is ongoing and this race marks the debut of full deployment of ShoreTel mobility and UC solutions at the track. ShoreTel is providing connectivity between Williams' global headquarters and factory in the UK with the race team, including the pit crew, logistics experts and key personnel at Grand Prix circuits.
ShoreTel (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications solutions, is an Official Supplier for the UK-based Williams F1 Team from June 28, 2013 through December 2014.
"We've been busy over the past few months working with Williams to deploy ShoreTel's integrated communications solutions throughout their organization worldwide, and we're excited to reach this milestone to deliver the racing team the best in on-track communication devices and software," said Adrian Hipkiss, EMEA vice president and managing director for ShoreTel. "ShoreTel has a roster of well-known sports teams as customers, and now adds racing to our prestigious sports portfolio."
"Every second counts during each Grand Prix, where team work is absolutely critical. With a single communication profile for every employee – one phone number and one inbox for all calls, voicemail and email – crucial time is saved reaching key people," said Chris Murray, head of marketing for Williams. "Whether using cordless IP phones or ShoreTel Mobility software on mobile devices at the race, each member of the team can communicate far more quickly and effectively than we were able to before."For a behind-the-scenes look at how ShoreTel and Williams are working together, view the latest video here. Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV