CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems will showcase a range of advanced civil and military technologies and systems at the Dubai Air Show taking place Nov.17-21 at Dubai World Central (DWC), located in Jebel Ali, Dubai. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX).
Military technology on display (booth #1854) will include C130 wheels and brakes and inertial sensors. The terrain proximity TERPROM™ active demonstration unit will also be found on the UTC Aerospace Systems booth, together with an intelligence exploitation system display. The exploitation systems can also be seen on the UK Trade and Investment stand (#1563) – incorporated into the Typhoon village and the UAS (unmanned aerial systems) demonstration areas.
The civil aviation focus will include actuation systems; providing the primary and secondary flight control systems for multiple commercial platforms, including many regional and business jets; and a capabilities overview of UTC Aerospace Systems maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) facility based in Jebel Ali, UAE.
Technical teams will be on hand throughout the show for expert demonstrations and to answer questions on all UTC Aerospace Systems capabilities.UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV