- The World Food Programme (wfp.org) for urgent needs in mobilizing its Logistics Emergency Team (LETs) program, up to $250,000.
- United Nations Children’s Fund (unicef.org) to receive $100,000 to assist the 1.7 million children impacted.
- CARE (care.org) to receive $100,000 to address short-term sheltering and food insecurity.
- Salvation Army (salvationarmy.org) is activating the remaining $30,000 UPS gave to its emergency fund earlier this year.
- Medshare (medshare.org) to receive $20,000 for medical supplies to equip medical mission teams.
UPS Pledges $1 Million In Support Of Typhoon Haiyan Victims For Recovery Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.