Tinkoff Online Insurance, a direct-to-consumer insurer and part of TCS Group Holding PLC (LSE: TCS), and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to general insurers, today announced that Tinkoff Online Insurance has selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ as its new platform for underwriting, rating and policy administration, claims management, and billing.
Tinkoff Online Insurance has selected InsuranceSuite as the technology platform on which to build its business. The company sought a platform that could provide the flexibility and speed it needs for product innovation and the functionality needed to provide high quality customer service. Tinkoff Online Insurance will be deploying Guidewire PolicyCenter®, BillingCenter, and ClaimCenter concurrently by line of business starting with Personal Property.
“We have selected Guidewire InsuranceSuite because its common technology platform and applications are the most suited for our tasks and long-term goals,” said Sergey Konyukhov, chief information officer, Tinkoff Online Insurance. “We look forward to leveraging the features and functionality of InsuranceSuite and are confident that this is the ideal choice for our newly launched direct online operation.”
“We were also impressed with Guidewire’s track record of implementation success with insurers around the world and look forward to the enhanced customer service capabilities InsuranceSuite will bring that will enable us to provide our customers with superior services. We believe our customers will benefit from the winning combination of the established best practices in business processes that InsuranceSuite can provide and our own developments,” said Fedor Voronin, chief operating officer, Tinkoff Online Insurance.InsuranceSuite will enable Tinkoff Online Insurance to:
- Bring new products to market quickly, allowing the company to grow efficiently and profitably;
- Develop and execute best practices, delivering high quality service for its customers;
- Grow its business with a modern technology platform designed for enhancing flexibility and upgradeability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV