Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its subsidiary, Roy Anderson Corp., has been awarded a contract by HRI Properties for construction of the 225 Baronne Mixed-Use Development Project, including luxury apartments and a hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. The contract is valued at $61.3 million.
The project involves the conversion of an existing 31-story office building into a mixed-use development. The development will consist of 192 apartment units of mixed-income housing, a 188-room hotel, and a 356-space public parking garage. The project will include an on-site property management office, a multi-purpose room, an exercise room, roof-top swimming pools, and covered bicycle parking. Also included in the development is the demolition of the 919 Gravier Building and the construction of an enclosed structural steel parking garage ramp on the 919 Gravier Building lot to provide access to the parking garage levels in the 225 Baronne Street Building.
Construction is expected to begin in November 2013 and substantial completion is expected in December 2014. The contract value will be included in the Company’s reported fourth-quarter backlog.
About Tutor Perini CorporationTutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design-build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV