AON (AON) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Valuation call, insufficient upside to support buy rating, said UBS. $87 price target.
Alliant Techsystems (ATK) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. $148 price target. Earnings momentum is rising, Credit Suisse said.
Dean Foods (DF) was downgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from outperform. $19 price target. Estimates were also cut, as milk consumption trends remain weak, Credit Suisse said.Domino's Pizza (DPZ) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Heartland Express (HTLD) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Gordon Trucking acquisition is a significant positive. (LULU) was initiated with an overweight rating at J.P. Morgan. $84 price target. Following multiple execution issues, growth trajectory intact, J.P. Morgan said. Omnicom (OMC) was downgraded at Pivotal Research to hold from buy. Valuation call, based on a $72 price target. Red Hat (RHT) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight from neutral. $53 price target. Company is in the pole position to dominate the OpenStack market, Piper Jaffray said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV