RADNOR, Pa., Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) today announced the launch of Lincoln Concierge Care Coordination, a service available to new and existing policyholders of a Lincoln life and long-term care combination product. Lincoln Concierge Care Coordination complements the long term care planning guidance of a financial professional, by providing an effective process for coordinating care before and during a long-term care event.
Policyholders and their loved ones can use Lincoln Concierge Care Coordination to help simplify the process of arranging long-term care services—from finding and coordinating service providers, to filing a claim.
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, nearly 70 percent of men and women turning age 65 will need some form of long-term care at some point in their lives¹. That care may come in the form of unpaid "informal" services frequently provided by family members and friends, or from a wide variety of "formal" options, including home care, adult day care centers, respite care, hospice care, assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
Lincoln Concierge Care Coordination offers a wealth of tools to help clients choose between the many available formal and informal options, and coordinate the appropriate care:
- Comprehensive lists of local providers and resources—from personal and home healthcare services to skilled nursing and living options
- An online needs assessment that catalogues the policyholder's current situation and needs to help create a plan for care
- An online library of articles, how-to videos and checklists related to health, aging and elder care
- Access to "Care Circle," a social network designed to aid communication between caregivers and loved ones, keeping everyone connected and informed on the well-being of the policyholder
- Customized care recommendations to help find the appropriate provider to fit client needs
- Access to a dedicated claims specialist to answer questions about policy benefits and assist in the claims process
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV