The Innovations Design and Engineering Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) ®, the producer of the International CES, the global gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technology, and have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
The Rayovac Emergency 2 Hour Power mobile charger and the Rayovac 15-Minute Battery Charger will be displayed in The Venetian at the 2014 International CES, which runs January 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Honorees will also be displayed at CES Unveiled: The Official Media Event of the International CES from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, January 5 in South Seas Ballroom C at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
The Innovations entries are judged based on the following criteria:
- Engineering qualities, based on technical specs and materials used
- Aesthetic and design qualities, using photos provided
- The product’s intended use/function and user value
- Why the product deserves the Innovations award, including specifics regarding its unique/novel features and features that consumers would find attractive
- How the design and innovation of this product directly compare to other products in the market place
Products chosen as an Innovations honoree reflect innovative design and engineering of the entries. Examples may include the first time various technologies are combined in a single product or dramatic enhancements to previous product designs.Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering honoree products are featured on CESweb.org/Innovations, which lists product categories, as well as each product name, manufacturer information, designer, description, photo and URL. About Rayovac Rayovac is a worldwide leader in battery power and innovation. Backed by a long history of bringing the latest innovations to the marketplace, Rayovac offers a full range of high-performance batteries to meet the power needs of today’s consumers. From long-lasting alkaline batteries to advanced green rechargeable technology to the world’s top-selling, longest lasting mercury free hearing aid battery, Rayovac’s state-of-the-art products offer more power for the money. The company also manufactures a wide selection of high-quality flashlights. For more information, visit www.rayovac.com. About Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE: SPB), a member of the Russell 2000 Index, is a global and diversified consumer products company and a leading supplier of consumer batteries, residential locksets, residential builders’ hardware, faucets, shaving and grooming products, personal care products, small household appliances, specialty pet supplies, lawn and garden and home pest control products, and personal insect repellents. Helping to meet the needs of consumers worldwide, our Company offers a broad portfolio of market-leading, well-known and widely trusted brands including Rayovac®, Varta®, Kwikset®, Weiser®, Baldwin®, National Hardware®, Pfister®, Remington®, George Foreman®, Black & Decker®, Toastmaster®, Farberware®, Tetra®, Marineland®, Nature’s Miracle®, Dingo®, 8-in-1®, FURminator®, Littermaid®, Spectracide®, Cutter®, Repel®, Hot Shot® and Black Flag®. Spectrum Brands' products are sold by the world's top 25 retailers and are available in more than one million stores in approximately 140 countries. Spectrum Brands Holdings generated net sales of approximately $3.25 billion in fiscal 2012. On a pro forma basis following our Company’s December 2012 acquisition of the Hardware & Home Improvement Group (HHI) from Stanley Black & Decker, Spectrum Brands had net sales of more than $4 billion for fiscal 2012. For more information, visit www.spectrumbrands.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV