VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olie Inc. (OTCQB:OLIE) President, Robert Gardner, is pleased to announce that Olie Inc. will file a Corporate Action Plan with FINRA for approval to issue a restricted stock dividend to its shareholders in street name. The shareholders under this plan would be delivered physical certificates of Convertible Preferred Stock to their address of record and which may bear a restrictive legend with a holding period. Full details, including record date and payment date, will only be available after consideration and an approval, by FINRA.
Robert Gardner, President states "Issuing restricted convertible preferred securities to those who own stock in the open markets makes sense as a form of protection, in the event that the public market may have impacted negatively to those shareholders. The rights and privileges of the convertible preferred securities have already been determined as part of this overall strategy, and noted in the company's amended Articles of Incorporation."
Safe Harbor Statement:This release may include "forward looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27 A of the Securities Act 1933 as amended, and Section 21 E and /or 27 E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, that are based on assumptions that in the future are inherently uncertain, may prove not to be accurate, and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. These include, but are not limited to statements as to the future performance of the company, its ability to raise necessary financing, and other general economic risks and uncertainties.
CONTACT: Robert C. Gardner, President Phone: 604 669-9000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV