Redwood City, Calif., Nov. 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced it is exhibiting at booths #W631 and #N1925 at Dreamforce 2013, which is scheduled for November 18-21, at Moscone Center in San Francisco. Informatica will debut the Winter 2014 release of Informatica Cloud, voted the leading application for IT & Administrationon AppExchange by salesforce.com customers for each of the past five years. Powered by Informatica Vibe, the industry's first and only embeddable virtual data machine (VDM), Informatica Cloud Winter 2014 drives new levels of business and data integration productivity with advances in the areas of Cloud Data, Service, and Process Integration, Cloud Master Data Management (MDM), Cloud Test Data Management (TDM) and Cloud Process Automation.
Informatica also will showcase Informatica Cloud Connectors for the top ERP applications, enabling greater adoption of the Salesforce platform. Only Informatica Cloud's connectors empower line-of-business professionals such as Salesforce Administrators and Business Analysts to access back office ERP data without the need for complex coding or specialized ERP and web services expertise.
Informatica, in concert with customers and partners, also is delivering a variety of presentations and demonstrations throughout Dreamforce 2013 to help enterprises:· Amplify the power of Salesforce implementations with cross-organization data sharing, · Unlock back office data to power modern mobile, social and Cloud applications,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV