Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Nasdaq: CLNE) today announced a multi-year bulk fueling agreement to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to two private UPS (NYSE: UPS) stations located in Mesquite and Houston, Texas. Under a separate agreement with UPS, Clean Energy will open three of its America’s Natural Gas Highway (ANGH) stations located in Amarillo, Mesquite and San Antonio, Texas, to support UPS’ over-the-road fleet.
“UPS has staked a leadership role by transitioning their fleet to cleaner-burning natural gas,” said James Harger, chief marketing officer for Clean Energy. “Opening the Texas Triangle to LNG fueling is a significant milestone in the use of natural gas in goods movement and we look forward to supporting UPS’ natural gas fleet as it continues to expand across the nation.”
The fueling agreements will support UPS’ heavy-duty trucks, one of the largest LNG truck deployments in North America to-date.
About Clean Energy Fuels Corp.Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (Nasdaq: CLNE) is the largest provider of natural gas fuel for transportation in North America. We build and operate compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG) fueling stations; manufacture CNG and LNG equipment and technologies for ourselves and other companies and develop renewable natural gas (RNG) production facilities. For more information, visit www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV