IC Manage Expands To New Austin Office
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- IC Manage, Inc., a leader in global design management and IP reuse, today announced has moved to a new Austin offices with significantly increased office capacity, signing a lease for 411 Brazos Street #101. IC Manage also announced today that it was selected as a Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500 growing company.
IC Manage was only in its first Austin office since September 2012 before needing to expand to a larger facility. This rapid expansion shows the importance of Austin to the company.
"This move was required to accommodate both our current and future growth in Austin, as we continue to assemble a first-class team to meet the increasing demand for our design and IP management products," said Dean Drako, IC Manage's President and CEO.
Since its founding in 2003 by Dean Drako and Shiv Sikand, IC Manage has grown to six offices, including its California headquarters, as well as offices in New Jersey, England, Japan and India.About IC Manage IC Manage provides high performance design data and IP management solutions for companies to efficiently complete designs across their global enterprises. Design teams using IC Manage improve product quality, designer productivity, and global collaboration, while maximizing their IP reuse. IC Manage customers include Altera, AMD, Broadcom, CSR, Juniper, NVIDIA, Xilinx, and other top semiconductor and systems companies. IC Manage is headquartered at 2105 South Bascom Ave., Suite 120, Campbell, CA. For more information visit us at www.icmanage.com. SOURCE IC Manage, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV