First Quarter Highlights :
-- Adjusted EBITDA decreased $0.4 million to a loss of $0.1 million compared to the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
-- Net income decreased $0.3 million from the first quarter of fiscal 2013 to a loss of $0.4 million.-- Total Company-owned restaurant sales increased 32% over the prior year quarter to $2.4 million. -- The Company continues to invest to grow the Pie Five concept:
- Company-owned Pie Five restaurant sales increased 72% over the prior year quarter to $1.7 million.
- Four additional Pie Five multi-unit franchise development agreements were awarded in the quarter.
- Two franchised and two Company-owned Pie Five Pizza Co. restaurants opened in the quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV