Call For Entries: Media For A Just Society Awards
OAKLAND, Calif., Nov. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Council on Crime and Delinquency (NCCD) is pleased to announce the call for entries for its annual Media for a Just Society Awards. The Media for a Just Society Awards program is the only national recognition of print, web, and broadcast journalists; TV news and feature reporters, producers, and writers; creators of films and literature whose work furthers public understanding of criminal justice, juvenile justice, child welfare, and adult protection issues. NCCD is seeking stories, features, segments, series, or shows that illustrate current realities or the promise of reform, especially those that help people understand the complex issues surrounding the nation's social systems.
This year the Media for a Just Society Awards includes a new "Youth" category to recognize outstanding work created by young people. This work must further public understanding of justice, child welfare, or adult protection issues, and be created by someone under 25.
We are currently accepting entries for the 2013 calendar year. Instructions on making a submission can be found in the Media for a Just Society Awards application on our website. The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2013 . This year's winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in San Francisco in October 2014.About NCCDNCCD promotes just and equitable social systems for individuals, families, and communities through research, public policy, and practice. For more information about NCCD, please visit our website. SOURCE National Council on Crime and Delinquency
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV